1) I learned how to turn a degree into a turn and vice versa.
2) i Don’t have a question.
1. i learned the difference between the angles and how to do label angles.
2. I’m having trouble on the last thing on the paper, it was the Draw a angle and the given measure. I don’t really understand how to get the answer for it. I would really like more help on that
I learned how to take the turn and make it in to the degree and how to do that backwards I still want to go over using a protractor
1) I learned how to turn a degree and how to read a degree.
2)I do not have a question.
1.) I learned that you can find the degree of a portion of a circle by multiplying the fraction (portion/whole) by 360. I also learned that you can figure out the type of angle by the degree.
2.) I have no questions. Non. Nein. Nyet. N/A. Zilch.
1) I learned how to covert a Fraction into a degree
2) I learned how to to covert a degree into a fraction
3) one question I have is how to do the last 3 problems on the homework, how do you get your awnser?
1. I have learned today about degree measure is that a obuse is 180 degrees -90 degrees and how to turn a degree.
2. I don’t have a question
I learned how to turn degrees into fractions and reverse. Can the back side of the paperbe about the right angle.
line the protractor up with the vertex and a line of the angle, if the angle is over 90 then it’s an obtuse angle but is it’s under 90 then it’s and acute angle. But if it’s exactly 90 then it’s a right angle.
Husband. Father. Believer. Teacher. Coach.