Petoskey Northmen Math
231.348.2160 ext. 2116
About Mr. Harris
Welcome to Petoskey Northmen Math!
Our vision is to create relentless problem solvers who possess the self mastery and integrity to positively influence lives in their families, at Petoskey High School, and in the community.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter
There is only one rule that is practiced in this classroom:
No one has the right to interfere with the learning or safety or of others.
The rest of the rules the students follow are found in the student handbook. We follow the school handbook policies regarding attendance, discipline, dress, electronics, and food.
PHS Cell Phone Consequence Procedure
Class Syllabus for the 2018-2019 School Year
1) Binder :To organize notes and homework
2) Notebook Paper: For the binder
3) Pencil and other writing instruments: Work is done in pencil, we all make mistakes
4) Scientific calculator: Graphing capabilities optional and recommended
5) Two packs of standard 3x5 index cards: For the room
6) Two packs of fine tip dry erase markers: For the room
7) Hand sanitizer: For the room
8)An alert mind!
Proudly powered by